My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Movies for Valentine's Day

I guess I've grown cynical about real-life true love but when I see it in the movies, I believe, at least for a little while :) ...

- Legend ... a 1985 American dark fantasy adventure film directed by Ridley Scott and starring Tom Cruise ... ...



- The Matrix ... a 1999 science fiction action film written and directed by The Wachowskis (credited as The Wachowski Brothers) and starring Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, and Joe Pantoliano. ...



- The Next Three Days ... a 2010 vigilante thriller film written and directed by Paul Haggis and starring Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks. ...



- The Island ... a 2005 American science fiction-thriller film directed by Michael Bay, starring Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson. ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home