My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Trump and the pipelines

My friend Denny said that he wished I wrote more personally in my posts instead of just posting links. I guess sometimes I'm so upset about current events that I let the links speak for me. An example - iIn today's news, Trump has signed an executive order to advance construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines. I do have some links below.

But if you want to know how I personally feel about this, here it is .... I feel sick, I think this will be a terrible mistake, I think the environment and wildlife and farm animals and indigenous people will suffer if those pipelines go through, and I think the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is a bad president. Plus I'm disappointed in Justin Trudeau as well. And I have a question: at what point did "jobs" become the default incontestable excuse for anything and everything?

Now for the links ...

- Trump's Green-Lighting of Keystone and DAPL Is a Power Play That Won't Create Jobs

- Editorial: Tar Sands and the Carbon Numbers

- Statement from the Sierra Club: Trump to Advance Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipeline, Confirming He's the Dangerous Threat Warned Against


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home