My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization



The latest book I've been reading is Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization. Though I've seen the movie, the book is still interesting - it gives subtext to the action and explains a lot of the science stuff. I always feel a bit guilty when I do this - read a book about a movie or tv series - as if I'm not being adventurous enough to try something unknown, but oh well ;) For those who haven't seen the movie still, here's a trailer ...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Todd Flowerday said...

Good movie, almost great. If you're reading, try The Chrysalids by John Wyndham. Religious undertones. Memorable story.

9:04 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Todd :) Yes, I liked the movie very much, especially the robots. The book was good at explaining a lot of the science too. Thanks for the book recommendation - sounds interesting.

10:14 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

PS - have you read The Martian by Andy Weir? I've been thinking of trying that next.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home