My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tomorrowland: the book



The latest book I'm reading is Tomorrowland Junior Novel , which is a young adult book, but I'm looking forward to seeing the movie and I decided to give it a try. The book follows the film, so here's a bit about the movie ...

Tomorrowland ... is a 2015 American science-fiction mystery adventure film .... The film stars George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Britt Robertson, and Raffey Cassidy. It tells the story of a former boy genius and a teenage girl, who travel to an ambiguous dimension known as "Tomorrowland", where their actions directly affect the world and themselves.

Pretty much all the reviews of the movie have been lukewarm at best, which doesn't bode well for my enjoyment of the book. Here's one of the more positive reviews from New York Magazine ... Tomorrowland Is the Anti–Hunger Games

And here's a trailer for the movie ...



3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

My daughter and I liked it. Big fantasy, nothing too heavy

8:32 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

I'm almost at the end of the book. Next up - Jurassic World, the novel :)

9:57 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home