My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Songs

Sometimes when I'm feeling low I listen to songs I've posted in the past here on the blog. A few of them (sorry for the ubiquitous ads that sometimes come first) ...

Remember the surprise of this?! ...



Ryan Adams ... the lyrics of this make me smile .... zombies running all around ;) ....



A few years ago I rented A Hard Day's Night and I especially liked this song from the movie ...



My sister likes Sting - she loaned me some of his music and I used to sing along on this one to my kitties when they were elderly and sick ... I swear in the days still left we'll walk in fields of gold ...



From an episode of Fringe ... like the guitar ....



This was playing in Men In Black 3 ... another I sang a lot to the cats ...



And Waltzing Matilda when Steve Irwin died ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home