My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 13, 2015

Grilled cheese lovers



I don't know how I missed this (thanks Dina), but yesterday was National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day (or is it grilled cheese month?). I have loved grilled/toasted cheese sandwiches ever since my grandmother used to make them for my sister and me everyday after high school. Being a vegetarian, they're probably what I eat the most at home for dinner. And, in the LA Times: Survey suggests grilled cheese lovers have more sex, are more generous

I'm not alone in my love for the grilled cheese sandwich - from Once Upon a Time, Emma receives her favorite sandwich from Captain Hook :) ...


4 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Wow I really hope its Grilled Cheese Month. A single day is not nearly enough! :d

3:21 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

Haha, I haven't read it yet, but is the survey true?

2:07 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, I'm very generous ;)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Dina said...

LOL

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home