My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, March 10, 2014

In Jerusalem with World War Z



I just finished watching World War Z for the second time - liked it even more. One of the most interesting parts for me was when the main character goes to Jerusalem to try to get information that will help fight the zombie plague. Why Jerusalem? Because the Israelis were among the first to learn of the zombie menace and to manage to protect their country.

To someone like me, who's never been to Israel, the Jerusalem of the movie looked realistic, but actually that part of the film was set in Malta. Here's a video which shows the behind-the-scenes stuff for the Israel segment, explained by German-Swiss director Marc Forster. There are also brief interviews with the actors playing Israeli roles, Ludi Boeken and Daniella Kertesz ...



And I liked the music from the soundtrack for the part in Jerusalem ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home