My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Links

- What would Ignatius make of a Jesuit pope? by Philip Endean SJ and others.

- The pope talks about women on the 25th anniversary of JPII's apostolic letter Mulieris Dignitatem (alternatively titled 'your field guide to complementarianism'). I found what Francis had to say pretty depressing.

- An interview with Rowan Williams. The readers at Thinking Anglicans have some pointed comments on what he had to say on his time as honcho of the Anglican Communion.

- Work on Noah is almost done: Darren Aronofsky, Paramount Spar Over 'Noah' Final Cut (Exclusive). I wonder what kind of movie Aronofsky has made - I liked his movie, The Fountain.

- A post at dotCommonweal had an old pop music version of Our Father - I can't decide if I like it or hate it but now it's in my head ;) ...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Hey Crystal! For what it is worth, I really like this video of "Lord's Prayer" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPk1eBEjO8#t=34 that was made in 1973 and....

AND YA SAY VICTOR?

Listen crystal! Don't listen to those four per sent age imaginary mystical terror cells of this little retardo's father, mother, son and holy spirit.

Did YA know that gods are working on changing this prayer when they officially make U>S (usual sinners) "I" mean us gods and we'll change some of "IT". For example, we gods will no longer be making deals with Victor's GOD (Good Old Dad) and so stuff like: lord lead us not into temptation will be changed cause why should we gods bleed, 'I" mean plead with any imaginary cells of his gods for their help NOW? We gods consider that "Blast 'Femme' HE" "I" mean blasphamy and.....

END YA SAY sinner vic? STOP this right NOW or else!?

Gee, we're shaking in our boots Victor! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfafmP41fE&feature=player_embedded

Go Figure brothers and sisters in Christ

God Bless Peace

3:51 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor,

I guess I liked it too :)

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home