My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring in the yard



I like spring - all the plants in the yard are happy. The downside, though, is that the grass never stops growing. Also, sadly, it's often the time when stray cats appear (or at least I think they're strays - it's hard to tell for sure). When I see them my compassion struggles with my personal dread ... I wonder "are they sick, lonely, hungry? But I so don't want a pet!" Then I go and donate to Alley Cat Allies to assuage my guilt :( Yesterday I looked out the window and saw this strange cat getting a drink. I said "Hi kitty" but he ran away ....


2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Beautiful spring day here also and as far as loving animals and especially cats, for what "IT" is worth, all of our cells agree that you have nothing to feel guilty about. :)

For the last two days, I've been having trouble sleeping at night which is not really bad cause my blood sugar on both days was at exactly 3.3 and longer story short, today before noon I took a power nap and during that hour or so, I had a dream and "I'M" just dying to tell you and your readers about "IT" but because our weather is so beautiful here, I'll just keep those thoughts for my new blog which I'll probably be starting comes our Canadian Federal Election roles around NOW.

Hey did YA hear that "IT" was the end of this world for http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/country-music-superstar-george-jones-dead-at-81-1.1255087#commentsForm-391245

Talk to you later

Peace

3:04 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor,

Yes, I saw in the news that he died. He was very popular!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home