My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

2012 movies

Here are some of the films, in no particular order, old and new, that I watched this last year. Some, like A Dangerous Method, left a bad taste in my head, and others were so awful, like The Mill and the Cross, that I had to stop watching them before the end. But some were pretty fun :) Follow the links if you want to read my reviews of them ...

The Debt ...


- A Dangerous Method ...


- Anonymous ...


- The Mill and the Cross ...


- In Time ...


- The Gospel of John ...


- Haywire ...


- Mission Impossible III ...


- Return to Me ...


- Prometheus ...


- Notorious ...


- The Assault ...


- Red Lights ...


- Battleship ...


- Sunshine ...


- The Avengers ...


- George Harrison: Living in the Material World ...



3 Comments:

Blogger PrickliestPear said...

What was it about A Dangerous Method that you didn't like? I found parts of it disturbing (particularly Keira Knightley's character, though I thought she gave a terrific performance), but I thought it was quite a good film. Not as good as Notorious, of course. Or The Avengers.

4:46 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi PP,

Are you back to blogging?

Yes, it was the character Keira Knightley played that I found creepy, and I guess too the whole thing sort of lowered my estimation of Jung. But it was well made and the sets and costumes were great.

The Avengers :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger PrickliestPear said...

I'm am getting back to blogging, very soon. I'm going to try to do a daily (or almost daily) thing, probably any day now.

I hear what you're saying about Jung. Now that I think about it, I had a similar reaction when I saw the film.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home