My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 30, 2012

Timothy Dolan and singing mice

All I seem to see in the news is stuff about the US Bishops' conniptions over the contraception regulation. My opinion of the bishops, Dolan in particular, just keeps getting lower - depressing - but then I take a deep breath and remind myself of something I read at the end of The Lost World ....

Are you listening to all that? I wouldn't take any of it too seriously. It's just theories. Human beings can't help making them, but the fact is that theories are just fantasies, and they change ... You feel the way the boat moves? That's the sea. That's real. You smell the salt in the air? You feel the sunlight on your skin? That's all real. You see all of us together? That's real. Life is wonderful. It's a gift to be alive, to see the sun and breathe the air. And there really isn't anything else.

I saw this in the news today too and it seems much more real to me than all Dolan's disingenuous rants put together ..... Weird & Wild: Male Mice Have “Singing Voices”

:)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home