My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Noah's Ark


- The building of Noah's Ark, Bedford Hours

I see that Darren Aronofsky (The Fountain) plans to make a movie about Noah's Ark and hopes to have Christian Bale play Noah ... Bible Classic 'Noah' Set for Movie Adaptation With Darren Aronofsky.

I can imagine this could be an interesting movie - a sort of post-apocalyptic thriller - but as far as the story of Noah and the Ark goes, I find it scary and depressing ..... God creates people with a serious design flaw, God loses patience and decides to delete not just people but all living things, God reconsiders and picks a few favorites to survive while all others drown ... yikes! I wonder if the film will somehow positively spin this.


- The Return of the Dove to the Ark, John Everett Millais


2 Comments:

Anonymous Victor said...

Hi CRYSTAL, (((God creates people with a serious design flaw, God loses patience and decides to delete not just people but all living things, God reconsiders and picks a few favorites to survive while all others drown ... yikes! I wonder if the film will somehow positively spin this.)))

I'm sure that "IT" is not as bad as "IT" sounds with you! Is "IT"?

I've ask God to explain a little of this to me and what do you think he did? I say he because I was not fooled one bit. "IT" was not God, (Good Old Dad) but the devil who once lived backward and now wants to be good and he's pretty persuasive. Long story short, he convinced me that I had about 150 trillion godly cells in my spiritual body and very long story short, Good Old Dad told me that he, satan, was only telling me part of the truth just like he did to Adam and Eve and as much as "IT" HURT, Dad, I mean God cried for 40 days and forty night when he con vinced Adam to let Eve go. Long story short again, I said relax Dad, I know that I was made in Your Own Image and Devil or not I know that 150 trillion spiritual cells is but a spec of my body Mass.

Look CRYSTAL, you don't need any of this preaching just because "IT" is Sunday so I'm going to stop NOW and ask you to keep praying for this poor sick sinner.

I hear ya! VICTOR I'M NOT THAT HIGH YET! :)

God Bless,

Peace

1:43 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Victor,

Sorry - I was doing yard work and then out grocery shopping so I've been away from the cpmputer.

Thanks for the comment :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home