My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Retreat week 28


- the ninth station of the cross on the Via Dolorosa

This week of Creighton University's Ignatian online retreat in everyday life dwells on the events from the ending of the last supper to the praying in the garden, Jesus' arrest and trials, and his way to crucifixion.

What I remember most about that first retreat week 28 was reading about the stations of the cross. I'd once walked with my RCIA class around the various stations in church but I couldn't see the pictures well and the experience didn't really touch me. But the retreat had a link to an online version of the stations of the cross so I was able to pay more attention. Wow - did I find it disturbing! Still do.

Mote on all this as the week goes by.

Jesus praying in the garden (and Satan) from The Passion of the Christ ...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home